Dear friends, with time we evolve and, since October 2006, "The Wonderful Life of Mr.WannaB" has it's own domain:
www.lifeofwannab.com

Please update your bookmarks!

domingo, fevereiro 13, 2005

Who the hell is Mr. WannaB???



Here he is.... Mr. WannaB!

He is my alter-ego - my funny side!

He is a character I invented a couple of years ago... when I needed a "star-name" for my DJing carreer!!! (yes, i am an HipHop/R&B DJ here in Lisbon - well... used to be... i don't really have the time or energy to work in night clubs anymore... now it's just a nice hobbie!).
Later, this character gained life of it's own when i designed him (yes.. the funny little fella at the top!), and it became my personal logo for my freelance Graphic Designer carrer: WannaB Designs.

But all the way i always thought: "What the hell do i wanna BE???"
It's strange.. but i guess i just wanna be loved, and love in return...
And this is just a glimpse of what i wanna do with this blog! ;)

Peace.