Dear friends, with time we evolve and, since October 2006, "The Wonderful Life of Mr.WannaB" has it's own domain:
www.lifeofwannab.com

Please update your bookmarks!

terça-feira, fevereiro 15, 2005

[Chronicle] Big Straight Men in Prada!



The other day, when I arrived at work, I sat down having a cup of coffe and organizing my weekly agenda when I was suddently distracted by a hot collegue of mine. He stood tall and buffed, wearing cool jeans, a cotton sweater and, in his face, huge Prada sun glasses! He sat down close to me, with all his charm, and rested the glasses case on the table. I picked it up and made somekind of remark on how fancy the Prada glasses were and he simply answered: "Why have anything else when you can have Prada"!

That got me thinking of how gay the straight men are thesedays… and how appealing they get to the queer eye!! yummmy...