Dear friends, with time we evolve and, since October 2006, "The Wonderful Life of Mr.WannaB" has it's own domain:
www.lifeofwannab.com

Please update your bookmarks!

quinta-feira, fevereiro 17, 2005

Another day, another post!

Another beautiful, sunny, winter day in Lisbon.
My moods are extremely influenced by the weather. It’s usually a good pointer on how I’m going to be for the day. No matter how bad things are, if I see a sunny blue sky, I’m happy!

Life has been overwhelmingly fast-paced these days for me.
I’m having exams at work – trying to become a certified Personal Trainer in a health club chain, where the quality levels are extremely high.

It seems like I don’t find the time and energy to focouse on anything else – which is good for once, becouse I don’t stress with the lack of a significant other I don’t have!!
After my last break-up things went from bad to worse. Life lost it’s meaning - Nothing mattered.... I guess everbody goes through that after a break-up. It’s the drama we all adore… claiming attention from everybody arround us.

But now I’m feeling stronger, happier with just myself. I’m feeling… SUNNY!

"The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that`s just fabulous."

Peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Grande frase essa :p curti de ver aí o link po meu photoblog :p huGZ

19/2/05 01:44  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

OMG. So you finally saw how "The Sex" ended!!! Beam me up if you want to see the extras on US DVDs.

19/2/05 14:36  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home