Dear friends, with time we evolve and, since October 2006, "The Wonderful Life of Mr.WannaB" has it's own domain:
www.lifeofwannab.com

Please update your bookmarks!

terça-feira, fevereiro 14, 2006

LOVE IS A FORCE OF NATURE



After so many months of disapearence, here I come, one last time, to dedicate a post to my man - André - that has made my life beautiful and colorfull.

A year ago i posted "Thanks a lot Mr. Valentine!"... complaining about being single (again) for valentine's day.
This year is the first valentine's day of my life with a valentine... and oh my God... it's amazing!

You probably noticed by now the photo from the "Brokeback Mountain" film above.
This post is also a dedication to this amazing film, wich i recomend to you all becouse "Love is a force of nature"...

The third dedication of this post goes to my beloved friends (you know who you are). Thank you for all of the love and friendship you gave me through the rough times i went through last year.

This blog makes no sense now. It was a dark blog of sadness.
Fortunatly, I now have the fortune of having a full colored and bright life, with my partner and my great friends.
Sometime soon i'll let everybody know about a new blog... something more bright and shiny! ;)

Thanks for all the wonderful comments on the blog.

Peace... and Love <3

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

ADOROOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
NUNCA PENSEI FICAR TÃO FELIZ COM A INFELICIDADE DO DESAPARECIMENTO DESTE BLOG!!!!
LOVE YOU

14/2/06 13:39  
Blogger Pralaya said...

Ficamos a espera da nova morada e felicidas Tu mereces

23/2/06 13:34  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Continuo a espera de saber a tua nova morada...

7/10/06 14:51  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Continuo a espera da tua nova morada...

7/10/06 14:53  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home