Dear friends, with time we evolve and, since October 2006, "The Wonderful Life of Mr.WannaB" has it's own domain:
www.lifeofwannab.com

Please update your bookmarks!

sábado, maio 28, 2005

Math



Lately I've been wondering whether I need a relationship or not.

On one hand, I enjoy being single - I do. I'm free to manage my time between me and my friends. On the other hand, I miss having someone to do all the silly - yet beautiful - things lovers do. Like holding hands; cuddle in bed; being lazy at home in front of the TV; going to the beach and fool around; making love (defenetly much better than just sex).
I know this all sounds cheesy, but I love the romantic stuff!!!

Of course relationships are never a smooth sailing. And then again... my best friend Claudia has been in the most beautiful relationship for a year now, and it all, actually, is a smooth sailing! As I said to them before: "Your relationship is a daily inspiration!" Can relationships exist without conflict? Their sure does!

Me? Honestly I think I'm in a good position right now: I'm not desperately looking for a partner, loving being single, but definitely open to a long time relation! Let's see if a prince charming comes along! ;)

Peace and Love


Soup du Jour (I'll explain what this is later, but you'll get the idea!!): Single or Partnered? What's your point of view regarding relationships??
Listening to: Break Reform - And I (great Track)

8 Comments:

Blogger Ximané said...

Man oh man how I share your thoughts... the part that really fucks me up is that when you ARE looking for love... love seems to avoid you... and when you are fine on your own, it seems people were hit by cupid's MACHINE GUN!!!

but well... being single or being commited... they both have its ups and downs, pros and cons...

but dont worry babe, youll find someone... or someone will find you ;D

Kisz

28/5/05 12:59  
Blogger Pralaya said...

Tal como dizes os dois lados têm vantagens e desvantagens, eu sou muito suspeito para falar... mas perfiro o lado de ter uma relação e alguém que esteja sempre e que nos ame. é tão bom ter alguém do nosso lado com quem seja possivel partilhar tudo, conviver e viver...
Jinhos.

30/5/05 16:03  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Namorar não significa que tenhamos de perder as nossas regalias de solteiro!

Penso que temos é de aprender a conciliar os diferentes estados. Como em muitas coisas, o equilíbrio é a base!

Já o meu avô dizia Nem tanto ao mar nem tanto à terra!!

Imagina, que podias desfrutar da liberdade de solteiro mas com alguém ao teu lado, bem bom, não?
;)
abraços

31/5/05 14:29  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Se tivesse que escolher (e já o fiz várias vezes), escolheria estar numa relação... não 'numa' relação, mas 'nesta' relação que estou!!!

Bjocas :)

31/5/05 16:07  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Bem, neste momento estou a entrar na fase do "chega de estar solteiro". Não que esta vida me aborreça, mas está na altura de ter alguém que me ajude a cortar a relva do jardim.
Às vezes, sinto que me acomodo à situação de solteiro... faço quase tudo o que gosto com o meu melhor amigo: cinema duas vezes por semana; Frágil, Side, Lux, Kremlin (cada vez menos); viagens a Madrid; peregrinação às lojas de comics; saladas no último andar do El Corte Inglés... tudo e mais alguma coisa, excepto sexo. O problema, é que a imagem que toda a gente tem de nós (amigos, conhecidos, desconhecidos, etc.) é que somos o casal perfeito, afirmando a pés juntos que mantemos uma relação secreta há mais de 2 anos. Ou seja, ultimamente andamos a descobrir que muita gente não se aproxima de nós porque pensa que somos um casal!

Será que para encontrarmos o amor de alguém temos que abdicar do amor do nosso melhor amigo?

1/6/05 00:12  
Blogger Ximané said...

Ter uma relação e ter regalias de solteiro... um dos vários mitos urbanos... não existe. Se queremos dar qualquer coisa a alguém, e depois receber, temos que ceder alguma coisa... nem que seja tempo ou paciência...

Como já dizia uma cantora de Chill out Frou frou--bom album "details", comprem...-- "If love is surrender, then whose war is it anyway?"

Tenho dito
Xico

PS: huguito, dia 25 bts open day nas amoreiras... vê se apareces!!!

1/6/05 13:59  
Blogger rednosedraindeer said...

oh, the problem is that charming princes allways come on bad times. On the good times the only thing we can get are frogs... and the worst is ... I really like frogs LoL

1/6/05 23:10  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

i'm risking a comment now (after reading all the previous posts), even thoug you don't really uodate this blog anymore!
being single or commited?? well, i guess we're never happy with what we have... so, so many times, when you'r commited, you just feel like being single, and when you'r single, you just wanna be commited again... so we never really know what's best, do we? right now, i think that the best for me would be being commited, but of course... i'm single!

4/7/06 14:07  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home