Dear friends, with time we evolve and, since October 2006, "The Wonderful Life of Mr.WannaB" has it's own domain:
www.lifeofwannab.com

Please update your bookmarks!

quarta-feira, março 09, 2005

Foolin' Around [ the dating game ]



"”I started foolin' around... Then I started screwin' around, which is foolin' around without dinner.”"

Oh yes… The Dating Game…
I was an expert at that sometime ago!

After my short relationship (see “"The Love Game"), I was a bit disappointed with Love... and after a little while I started foolin'’ around - Never-ending internet chats, followed by coffee or dinner, fucking and goodbye! I actually was very good at this!
Along the way I met some interesting people, who also touched my life in some way, and a few are still great friends!

Then, one night in August 2003, I met my karma - a cosmic retribution of all the “soul-less” relationships and encounters I had...

Check back soon for the next episode of this award-winning novel!!!

Peace

6 Comments:

Blogger Mr.WannaB said...

LOOOOL

defenetly... he'll have to pay for dinner and more...
if only money could un-break our hearts...

thank you baby 4 your comment and your friendship!

9/3/05 17:51  
Blogger Mr.WannaB said...

Poderás sempre contar aqui com o Huguito!

Desde que te conheci que sempre tive um imenso carinho por ti!
Só tenho pena é de não nos conhecermos melhor, partilharmos mais de uma amizade que tudo tem para ser fabulosa!

jinhos pa ti!

9/3/05 18:57  
Blogger Just Bi said...

Owaaa :p bigaduh por o comment no meu blog, o teu blog já tá linkado hehe tou a curtir de ler o teu blog, ainda não o li todo, mas está no minimo original, todo escrito em inglês! :)
Abraço, Just Bi

9/3/05 23:25  
Blogger vivencias said...

Carlos são telhados de vidro, não de vida,lol.
hugo no seu melhor, escreves muito bem, eu só não ponho no meu blog love this one porque nem faço ideia como se coloca o link quanto mais o resto,lol.

Um grande abraço para ti

16/3/05 11:02  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

...my karma arrived in BCN on a rainy flat=pla day... by April the 14th... Thursday, not Wednesday... and letf on a Sunny grey day...

Sisco.

17/4/05 17:08  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Huguito,

It is always delightful to experience a bit of your magical journey...

Shame I’m always running around every time I am in Lisbon! See if next time we can make it a date and arrange for a coffee at some 'al fresco' overlooking beautiful Lisbon....


Keep going my friend!

Pedro(London)

6/5/05 11:26  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home