Dear friends, with time we evolve and, since October 2006, "The Wonderful Life of Mr.WannaB" has it's own domain:
www.lifeofwannab.com

Please update your bookmarks!

sexta-feira, fevereiro 25, 2005

The Office Make-over [Part II... the shopping!]



Another Sunny day in Lisbon!
What a great day for shopping!!!

Today I headed to IKEA to get stuff for my Office/Walking-closet!
I bought a really cool structure for clothes (also known as "closet"). The shitty part is that everything comes separately. The poles, the shelves, the hangers... Everything!
As I left IKEA I thanked God for having a convertible! Otherwise I wouldn't have any way of bringing those long poles! (humm... now I can do pole dancing!!!).

Back home I realized that shit was hard to put together! It's not completed yet... but tomorrow I'll have it done and posted here! You'll love it!!!!!

Now is time to get my beauty shower and dress-up for a party I'm heading to!

See ya tomorrow!

Peace.