Dear friends, with time we evolve and, since October 2006, "The Wonderful Life of Mr.WannaB" has it's own domain:
www.lifeofwannab.com

Please update your bookmarks!

quinta-feira, fevereiro 24, 2005

Driving around... But where to?



Do you know those days in your life when, from the moment you wake up, you feel in a bubble...
Yeah... Like everything is outside of your reality... You feel like in a bubble!
I had one of those days today.
It was slow-paced and, at the same time, extremely tiring.
I got up late (I didn't have any work today until seven), ate late, took a shower late, drop my friend Filipe at work late and even got at my work late... (shit!)
I hate these days.
I was driving around (after leaving Filipe), absorbing the city in my bubble, and, even thou I knew exactly where I was heading, I felt lost - Lost in my city, lost in my time, lost in myself...
I miss having someone by my side, to help me guide myself along the paths of life... But at the same time I love this... driving around alone having "bubble-days"!
To finish this day, I had an art gallery opening of a friend's exhibition, which I loved! (I'll make another post later with details and photos!)

But now, it's off to bed!
Tomorrow I have a hard day of work... no time for bubbles!

Peace.

ps.: Big kiss to my Mom... Luv u!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hello!

I also have those kind of days from time to time, it's like we're part of another world, like we're not really meant to be here those days but somewhere else...

:)

25/2/05 09:47  
Blogger vivencias said...

Olá,
eu ao contrário do meu sobrinho PJ vou escrever na lingua de Camões.
Penso que todos nós temos esses dias dificeis, e todos nós sentimos falta de alguém para a partilha(até dos dias dificeis).
Temos que pesar sempre os prós e os contras...
Aproveito para agradecer o teu comentário ao meu post e deixar-te o profile(egoista).
Até já

25/2/05 10:45  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

TIO!!!! Mas k descaramento é esse???!!! Assim, sem mais nem menos à minha frente!!!!!

Eu nem quero saber o que é essa coisa do GD!!!!!!

LOL

25/2/05 14:14  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Gostei dessa d'"o meu PJ veio aqui" 8-D

Acho k ainda não fomos apresentados... fica para breve, espero ;)

*Xuac*

25/2/05 21:51  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hi Huguinho! I would like to be your guide where the streets have no name... where we can see art anywhere, for all the people.
Gera.
Your friend from Brazil.

26/2/05 13:39  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Olá Huguinho! Adorei conhecer-te assim desta forma, diz muito sobre ti, apanhaste-me num desses dias de bolhas! em que por mais que tente não sei onde pertenço! E também eu luto diariamente contra o meu eu e os outros, nunca sei quando sou eu que estou certa ou errada! Por favor sê feliz à tua maneira não percas tempo com a busca do teu lugar, sê e pronto! Constroi aquilo com que sonhas, põe em pratica essa tua criatividade que fervilha a cada inspiração de ar dos teus pulmões! Aceita-te como és porque es lindo e podes fazer milagres nos outros! Não sejas como eu, cobarde e vencida à menor contrariedade da vida!
Um beijo muito grande, adorei a crista e as fotos no geral estão muito boas! temos que por a conversa em dia!

Sandrinha (a tua prima cota!)

26/2/05 15:49  
Blogger Mr.WannaB said...

Queridos amigos,

Obrigado pelos post lindos que têm deixado!

Prima, obrigado, especialmente, pelo teu. Adoro-te e sei que não és uma cobarde. Tens apenas que encontrar forças para gerires a tua vida! Tens talentos impressionantes e uma sensibilidade sem igual. Obrigado por seres tão próxima mesmo quando não estamos juntos!

PJ e Vivências, voçes são uns queridos. temos que nos conhecer!
Carlos, infelizmente não estou a ver quem sejas... tens que me dar mais pistas!!! Mas obrigado pelo teu comment!

Se quiserem enviar-me mail directamente, aqui vai: hugo.baeta@gmail.com

Beijos a todos.

26/2/05 17:01  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home