Dear friends, with time we evolve and, since October 2006, "The Wonderful Life of Mr.WannaB" has it's own domain:
www.lifeofwannab.com

Please update your bookmarks!

domingo, fevereiro 27, 2005

Rainy Days



It's Raining and it's cold...
I just took this photo from my window. You can't tell by it if it's raining or not, but it just felt right for the moment... don't know why.

The rain is physically cleansing.
The interesting thing is that it usually also cleans your soul.
This made me remember a song by miss Mary J. Blige - "Rainy Days"... It goes a little something like this:

It's just those rainy days
Spend a lifetime tryin' tah wash away
Until the sun comes out and shines again
Smile for me, smile for me

Tonight I had a fun night with my friend Calvin (baby, I'll address this way in the blog, ok?). We went out to the theater (it was a lousy show... but we had a blast!) and then went walking around in Bairro Alto. It was fun!
A big kiss to him and to my baby boy Juha (sorry I didn't go out, but I'm sooo tired!).

I'm off to bed now...

Peace.

ps.: Just to clear things out about my last post: I didn't gave up loving... I DID gave up loving like that (see the lyric)!

7 Comments:

Blogger Junta-te ao clube said...

Gajo, eu tb estive com o Calvin. À porta do Baliza. A conversar... Pena não te ter conhecido. E tu moras na Bica ou arredores? É que o candeeiro e o estado da parede exterior que surge na foto, sugere um local "decandente" e especial como a Bica!!

Um abraço forte

Ass: Gattaca

28/2/05 02:53  
Blogger Mr.WannaB said...

Hey!

O Calvin não deve ser o mesmo!!! o Calvin que estás a falar é o do GD, certo??? tb o conheço, é um kido!
Eu moro perto da bicharada toda... Numa Praça carregada de Flores!!

Abraços!

28/2/05 10:13  
Blogger Gil Cunha said...

Olá :) O teu blog tb foi uma boa surpresa para mim, vou adicioná-lo à minha lista de blogs :) Bj**

28/2/05 20:33  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

it would be good if we could give up love. I don't think that's possible. we can give up one love, but not love. hugZ

28/2/05 23:36  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Venho convidar-te a visitares o meu blog e se gostares peço-te um comentário. Até breve.

1/3/05 01:32  
Blogger Junta-te ao clube said...

Pronto... Fico calado... Pois pelos vistos era outro calvin sim. Que mania a minha de não estar calado... Quanto às Flores!! INVEJO-TE. E não quero saber de a inveja ser um dos 7 pecados...
Ass: Gattaca

3/3/05 16:57  
Blogger Mr.WannaB said...

Oh Gattaca!
Coisa feia a inveja!!! heheheh!

Vi hoje um flyer sobre noites de Jazz às quartas no Bicaense... tenho que ir! Costumas ir lá?

3/3/05 18:04  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home