Dear friends, with time we evolve and, since October 2006, "The Wonderful Life of Mr.WannaB" has it's own domain:
www.lifeofwannab.com

Please update your bookmarks!

terça-feira, junho 07, 2005

Oh My God! I'm a Dad!



Lately I haven't been posting that much... and this is why: I adopted 5 Kittens I found close to my house abandoned in a box.
They are absolutely beautiful!

unfortunately I cannot keep all of them (I'm keeping 2).

This post is a desperate call for help!!!
Please, if you have the means to raise these cute fellas, let me know! - Leave a comment here with your e-mail!

I need to give them as soon as possible!
Thank you so much!

Peace and Miauuu!


Soup du Jour: This one is obvious... Do you want a beautiful kitten???
Photo: the fantastic 5!!! 1 grey and 4 black (I'm keeping the grey and one black!)
Listening to: Verve Remixed 2

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

you can always do a "rabbit" stew... with some potatoes and carrots... yummmm ehehehhehe
luv u

8/6/05 09:00  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Taking Juha idea as an inspiration, you can open a chinese restaurant lololol

Sadly I can't have more pets!!
good luck for you

kind regards =)

8/6/05 20:10  
Blogger rednosedraindeer said...

I have four: Joana (black one), Dina (tiger), Kiko (white) and Nikita (tiger). They're lovely!

Good luck to find mums and dads for the cats. Dont give them away to chinese people!!!

8/6/05 22:12  
Blogger Mr.WannaB said...

Hey there!

Nope... i gave all i had to give!!
I'm left with two of my own: Sheena and Norma! (i'll post their pictures in time!)

;)

13/7/05 19:10  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home